Monday, June 30, 2008

Undefeated Champions: MU Thunder



Warning: parental pride is imminent.

Sarah's soccer season culminated in a 3-1 win against St. Louis Park tonight, making them undefeated for the season.

And I should mention, just as an aside, that Sarah scored all three goals this evening. Hat trick.

The team had a fabulous season— it was certainly a thrill to watch them this year. And we could not thank their coaches and winter trainers enough: they did a wonderful job building a team that worked together, and enjoyed every minute of it.

2 comments:

dahlberg2636 said...

Congratulations Sarah!
I don't blame your parents for being proud! Keep up the good work!
Ed & Donna

Keri said...

Hi Kris,
I'm Kathy from Casper's daughter. Marilyn passed along your blog link and when my mom mentioned it, I asked her to pass along the url to me too. Katie was our FAVORITE babysitter growing up, so please say hi to her from me! I enjoyed looking at your blog- especially reading about "chicken cookies" and the unfortunate use (abuse?) of the mitten. I received Photoshop Elements for Christmas this year and was so excited to know I can now try to create a Christmas picture collogue card like yours, which I had seen on Marilyn's fridge a few years ago.
Take care,
Keri (Starrs) Brusven